You’ll Get the Attention You Deserve
Harmony Home Inspection of MA is a single inspector firm! In other words, all work is performed by Paul Rogoshewski, the owner of the business. Paul has been an active member of ASHI New England, who has served on the Board of Directors, on the Educational Committee, and has been past Director of Communications.
Rest assured that your property will get the necessary attention that is needed to perform the job thoroughly and accurately. Paul usually takes between 3 to 5 hours to do an inspection and usually schedules only one inspection per day. Paul’s service area includes Worcester and surrounding areas.
Fully Equipped for the Job at Hand
Paul comes to every inspection ready to perform and with all the tools he needs.
- 12-foot telescoping ladder
- 2-ft folding step stool
- High quality binoculars
- Pest inspection probes
- Moisture meter
- Combustible gas detector
- Carbon monoxide detector
- An assortment of mirrors
- Water pressure gauge
- Five different electrical testers
- Infrared and digital thermometers
- An assortment of screwdrivers, wrenches, and flashlights
Request an Inspection
Get Up-To-Date, Certified Inspections
- Paul has been an active member of ASHI New England, who has served on the Board of Directors, on the Educational Commitee, and has been past Director of Communications. ASHI members must pass the most difficult testing in the industry
- Members must have conducted a minimum of 250 home inspections
- Members are required to attend continuing educational courses
Remember, anyone can say they perform a home inspection according to ASHI standards, but that’s not the same as actually being an ASHI-certified home inspector!
Representing You and No One Else
Paul has been a completely independent home inspector for more than 20 years, and does not market real estate agents.
Ethical home inspectors like Paul know that you have only one Client- the Homebuyer!
Rest assured that Harmony Home Inspection works exclusively for you!
Count on Cost-Effective Results
Here at Harmony Home Inspection of MA, we keep our fees competitive but are rarely the low bidder. We believe in providing high-quality results, not in saving time and limiting costs.
Remember that when you’re buying a home, you’re making one of the biggest investments of your life, often involving hundreds of thousands or even millions of dollars. It’s no time to penny pinch on the details, including the cost of a home inspection.
Paul Rogoshewski and Harmony Home Inspection provide the services you’re looking for.